1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Um, no. My car has been searched by MPs though. No worries, it's common practice on Army posts to do random searches. They didn't find anything more incriminating than a dirty diaper and migraine medicine.
2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster? Heck no!!! But I do hold my breath on steep slopes, it keeps my stomach from zooming up through my mouth.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Sorry to say, never.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Welllll, I'll preface this by saying I love my husband very much and value our time together. That said, he just got home from 24 hour duty and I did sleep REALLY well last night, right smack in the middle of the bed!
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yup. And our dog, Gracie, can see them. It's the only time she ever barks.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? I am wondrously creative!!!
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes. 'Nuff said.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now") Jennifer Aniston. But I'm not a big Brad Pitt fan, so he can have Angelina and let Jen get someone better.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? I know a lot about politics. But I don't enjoy politics, so I don't pay a lot of attention.
10. Do you know how to play poker? I did in college, not sure if I remember everything now. A pair of two's will beat just about everything, right? No?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?! Hmmmm, I don't think so. 24 hours, definitely. 36, probably. 48, no.
12. What's your favorite commercial? I hate commercials. But the PetSmart (or is it PetCo?) commercial with the dachshund that has a toy longer than himself is hilarious.
13. Who was your first love? Mike Webb. (Ooooh, I wonder if that will get me some interesting Google search links? Hi Mike!)
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? Nope. I'm horribly boring like that.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? I don't think so. Jason and my best friend from college know just about everything there is to know. OH! Um, yeah, I just thought of something.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Couldn't care less. Now ask me San Francisco Giants or Oakland A's, definitely the Giants!
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Not for years, but I loved it when I was a kid.
18. How often do you remember your dreams? The scary ones I usually remember, that's about it though.
19. What's the one thing on your mind? I'm hungry.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt? YES! Why wouldn't you?
21. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could really dance.
22. Do you like Sushi? I've had some I liked, but I've had more that I didn't.
23. What do you wear to bed? Really sexy cotton boxers and an old t-shirt. I can't sleep if I'm not comfortable.
24. Do you truly hate anyone? Wow. That's a serious question. I really don't think I do. I dislike some people, dislike their actions, but hate is stronger than that.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Sleep as in "rest quietly beside until morning"? No? Um, I don't think I'd turn away Joaquin Phoenix if he came knocking on my door. And Jason would leave me in a heartbeat for Kira Kneightly (pre-skeletal days).
26. Do you know anyone in jail? There are a few friends from our past that it wouldn't shock me to learn they're in jail.
27. What food do you find disgusting? Brussel Sprouts for me, artichokes for Jason, anything covered in sauce for the kids.
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Heck yeah!
29. Have you ever been punched in the face? By my kids as they flail, yes. By an adult, no.
30. Do you believe in angels and demons? It's hard to believe in one without the other, isn't it? And yet I find it easier to believe in angels. Let's leave it at, I believe in ghosts or some kind of spirit activity left behind after people are gone.
Whew!! That was crazy! Make sure you click on my DSP Blog Pals over there ---> to see what everyone else said!