Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I started this blog to easily share stories and pictures with our families while the Army bumped us all around the country. We're no longer moving every three years, but this blog has become so much more than a newsletter for our family. It is my scrapbook (or rather, the place I jot down stories so they can later make it into the scrapbook), it is my journal, it is the place I brainstorm and sort out issues, it is where I celebrate our silly little family, and it is a gateway to the blogs and communities of other families like ours.

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends and family, I am thankful for all of you. For your support, encouragement, humor, and love.

IMG_1977

No, I don't know what a fluffy, white, googly-eyed chicken has to do with Thanksgiving, but it came home from Kindergarten, so I shall be a proud momma and post it! Thank you to all the amazing teachers in our life, we are so grateful for you and all you do!

3 comments:

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

Thinking of you, hoping you had a nice Thanksgiving across the miles. *hugs*

pixiemama said...

Thankful for you, too.

xo

Papa said...

Looks like a turkey to me... Papa