What I learned from having lunch with my kids at school today:
- Kindergarten girls are freaking adorable and think the word coconut is hilarious.
- George can handle me coming and going throughout the school day, making it possible for me to possibly volunteer in his class.
- Cafeteria lunches have vastly improved since I attended elementary school, but I'm still glad my kids prefer a packed lunch.
- Kindergarten kids are much better behaved in a group setting than third grade kids. And quieter.
- Emma's friends are awesome.
- A bully who thinks it's a good idea to ignore rules about staying away from my daughter will change her mind about where to sit for lunch if I'm sitting on the other side.
- Showing up at school for 1/2 an hour will make my kids' entire day.