Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I love summer

It's 9:15. I'm still in sweats and no make up. The kids are outside playing in the sandbox and chasing the dog. In an hour, we'll get ready for our second day of swim class. After swim class we'll stay for family swim time. Then we'll have lunch. Then we'll go back outside. Then nap time/reading time/quiet time. Then back outside. Then dinner. Showers for the kids and off to bed. Drinks and maybe a movie for Jason and me.

Can life get any better? I'm so very glad that I decided not to over schedule our summer with day camps and such. The kids are loving this freedom, and so am I!

Pictures and stuff later, I'm going to go refill my coffee and sit....you guessed it, outside!

1 comment:

Stephani said...

That sounds wonderful Meg. I am glad you are having a GRREAT summer. You deserve it!