Sunday, September 16, 2007

Meme time

The wonderful Tink with all her tribulations has tagged me, so here you are:

1. Who was your first prom date? Jason took me to my Senior prom. On a boat in the San Francisco Bay, ahhhh romantic!

2. Who was your first roommate? Sarah, freshman year of college at U.C. Davis. She used to read this blog, Hi Sarah!

3. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Um, I'm guessing from San Jose to Phoenix, when I was 5 or 6.

4. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? It wasn't actually my house, never did that. I stayed the night with a good friend at the end of Junior year of high school and we snuck out to a local park. To meet BOYS!!! Sorry Mom.

5. Whose wedding were you in the first time? I was a bridesmaid at my brother's wedding when I was 18.

6. What was the first concert you ever went to? Other than cheesy Beach Boys concerts at Great America, I think my first real concert was U2, in Oakland. Or no, Amy Grant at Shoreline?

7. First tattoo or piercing? No tatoos. Ears pierced when I was 12 or 13.

If you do this meme, leave me a link so I can visit!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Thanks for playing Meg. I know you don't have loads of time, but I figured this was just a little one one. :)

Anonymous said...

re number 4:
You did WHAT???? You're grounded!

loonyhiker said...

Uh oh! Looks like dad found out! LOL And hey, what's cheesy about the Beach Boys???? You are just too young to appreciate good romantic music!! LOL

Dave said...

Yeah, whatever happened to my Joshua Tree shirt, huh?

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan!

Looks like I'm reading this late, but Woohoo! I'm mentioned in Megan's blog!!! If you get a chance, send me an email at SarahHobson@comcast.net

Sarah