Monday, December 24, 2007

The Quiet of Christmas Eve

The Christmas lights are lit.

Christmas Eve pajamas unwrapped and on.

Sugar cookies decorated.

Wonderful meal and great conversation with extended family enjoyed.

Cookies and milk waiting for Santa by the tree.

Kids are asleep (I think).

TBS is running a 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story.

Presents are....getting wrapped.

Half a bottle of wine left in the fridge.

I love Christmas.

Have a wonderful, peaceful, chaotic, joyful day tomorrow.
Love & laughter from Meg, Jason, Emma, & George

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Meg thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog. Your tree is so beautiful. I hope you guys also have a very very Merry Christmas. I am so looking forward to seeing what Emma is so diligently building. It is going to be a GRREAT surprise.