Friday, August 18, 2006

Week of Lists: Day Five

Enough with the lists already! Last one, I promise!

I want to find more things to do with George during the school year.
I need to get away from this computer more often and out of the house!

I want Emma and George to be better about cleaning up their toys.
I need at least 50 kisses a day from each of them, and that uses up their cleaning time!

I want Jason to be home more.
I need him to go to work and make money so I can play with the kids and get lots of kisses!

I want to be a better housekeeper.
I need to get away from the computer more often and just do my chores! (Hmmmm, I'm sensing a disturbing trend...)

I want ice cream.
I need ice cream with chocolate sauce and bananas.

Off to the freezer! See you all later!

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

The ice cream has my mouth watering! As for the lists, I love lists! These were fun!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the lists this week-loads of fun and easy blogging! Still waiting for your published pages!!! hee hee.