Attainable goals, huh? Okay, I'll play your little game! (Actually, it's my little game, I'm the one making up these crazy blog prompts so I guess I have no one else to blame.) Someone else commented that it's much harder to do attainable goals, and I have to agree!
1. I will mop the kitchen floor before the end of the week.
2. George will actually sleep during most nap times.
3. I will do our Christmas shopping before November. (We're probably starting our move in December, I need to have everything shipped before then!)
4. Emma will learn to get up and get moving on school mornings. (She is NOT a morning person!)
5. We will sell our house and make enough profit to afford to buy again in the expensive Pacific Northwest.
6. Jason will find an attainable goal.
7. Gracie will survive moving houses yet again without shedding all of her fur.
8. I will be better about updating this blog on a regular basis!
9. I will think of, and write, another class to teach.
10. We will explore the Washington D.C. area while we are still within driving distance!!!