Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back In Gear

Back in gear, indeed. Check out my workspace today: Holy technology, Batman! That's two monitors, one laptop, one external hard drive, two printers, one scanner, and also plugged in are two thumb drives that you can't see. Not to mention two websites open (Pandora Radio and Digital Scrapbook Place, of course), along with Photoshop, various file folders, and the latest issue of Creative Techniques.

George has a five day weekend coming up (for one of his schools), so I suppose I'm binging now while I can. And see the clock? It's only 10 am, think what I can drag out and open up within the next five hours!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You just about have me beat (or maybe you do). Scanner, printer, computer, 1 (lonely it is) monitor, 2 external hard drives, a thumb drive and two card readers. I do like your desk though. Very roomy.

Sharon said...

Now I am jealous!! Two monitors! Sigh....

loonyhiker said...

Wow! My jaw is hanging! I thought I was the biggest geek in the world...oops...LOL didn't mean that in the bad way! I love geekiness! I'm impressed.

Stephani said...

GO! MEG! That totally ROCKS! I can only wish to ever have that cool of a set up! I am so jealous!

Dave said...

Ground control to Major Tom ...

Pam said...

Oh WOW Meg! What an awesome set up!! I am green!
Looks like we have the same external hard drive though, that was funny seeing it sitting there at your place!!