Thursday, November 22, 2007

Okay, NOW I'm willing to listen to Christmas music

I'm full. Tomorrow I'll avoid stores like the plague while I start searching the basement for our Christmas lights. We normally get our tree the day after Thanksgiving, but Jason's work schedule isn't cooperating, so we'll get it on Sunday.

In the meantime, if you would like to laugh really, REALLY hard, click on this link:
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9579232035

I apologize. I couldn't resist.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Stephani said...

Meg I haven't laughed that hard since I don't know WHEN! That totally cracked me up. I immediatly went and did one with my family and sent them each a email with the link. I can wait for them to respond. Thanks for the fantastic link! How fun is this!!

Beth said...

Yep, another convert.

I had to post one on our blog too! I remember these from last year but now that they have the whole family, it's too cute to resist!!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.....I knew your family was musical but until I saw this, I had NO idea to what degree!!!!!