Friday, November 30, 2007

Prepping for Xmas!

Tomorrow we head out to get our tree (weather permitting) and then we'll spend the day decorating the house, inside and out! I know that, as usual, there will be zillions of photos taken tomorrow and throughout the holiday season. But most years I'm too busy to do anything with the photos until after the festivities are over, and by then, I'm drained. Last year's entire holiday experience was documented in a single two-page spread (happily enough, published in the current Digital Scrapbooking Magazine).


So this year, I'm following Ali's lead and preparing ahead! I have already completely designed an eight page board book, plus covers. All that it needs is photos and journaling. I'll add them as I go and print it out right after Christmas! Check it out!







Notice that last red page, number 7? "Pass the Rosy Wine"? I'm headed to a holiday party tonight, I may just get that page done before December actually gets here!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Those are awesome Meg - enjoy the rosy wine :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful. Can't wait to see the finished product, especially after the wine, LOL.