I've been tagged by Tink!
ALL are invited to join in The Links MeMe fun!
PLEASE just follow the rules!
Just copy paste THIS and everything below up until my Five links:
I thought it would be cool to have a meme where we post links. We can post up to five. Then we tell five more people to share their links. If we all share who tagged us, our links are sure to be seen!They can be business links, favorite sites, affiliate links, whatever you want…
There are Five Rules:
1. MUST be clean. No R rated sites.
2. Only FIVE links.
3. MUST tell 5 people.
4. A link back to the person who tagged you
5. Lara’s Place is the meme originator.
1. Pandora Radio - This is what I am usually listening to if I'm on the computer for any length of time. It has exposed me to many artists and songs I wouldn't normally hear. You type in an artist or song that you like and it plays others that are similar in style. Very cool to explore.
2. Digital Scrapbook Place - Well duh, I know. I'm on there all the time. It's where I learned this art form and where I teach it. And where I've met so many great people.
3. The Pioneer Woman - One of the most popular blogs in America; I love to read her stories, learn her photography tips, and copy her recipes. Plus she updates every day, always something new to see!
4. Go Fug Yourself - Harmless fun making fun of celebrities and their warddrobe choices.
5. Shutter Sisters - a "collaborative photo blog that welcomes all women with a passion for photography from experts to amateurs alike." Gorgeous photography, thoughtful challenges, and great spirit.
These are just a handful of the sites I check almost every day!
I am tagging:
1. Life of Scraps - Sharon from DSP has been such an inspiration to me and many others. She's 215 days into a 365 day self portrait challenge. I did it for a month and I was out of ideas! I love watching her photography skills grow and the tips she posts are fabulous!
2. Karen's Dreaming Big - Karen doesn't blog often, but her layouts and photos are spectactular. I'd love to be linked to her personal inspiration!
3. Nowhere Near the Edge - Not sure if my brother, Dave, will join in on this. But if he does, I'm sure we'll be directed to some fabulous sites showing airport statistics, Porsche photos, quirky news, and Santa Barbara sports!
4. okay, I'm not much for passing these things along, but let me know if you play and I'll come visit!!!