Saturday, June 21, 2008

There's paint under my fingernails!

This morning I went and played scrapbooker with the girls. Like, real scrapbooker, with real paper and glue and such. I sat with another digital scrapbooker, my friend Becky, and we painted our albums, covered them with paper, cut our photos (did you know there's no "undo" button in paper scrapbooking?), and Mod Podged like crazy. We also had a yummy breakfast, chatted with ten other fun and creative women, used new tools, and brought home TONS of amazing products. And it was good.

I only finished a couple of pages beyond the cover, but that's pretty good for me, I think! In that picture above there are 68 photos waiting to go into this album. Don't know how many will actually make it, but I'm going to try to relax and let it flow.

I think it's pretty funny that I'm making a paper album of my trip to Vegas with my friends from Digital Scrapbook Place. Ironic, no?

2 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

LOL that's soo funny and looks like a great start to a beautiful album.

Tina @ Sugar Bean Bakers said...

uh..... yes, i find that a little ironic! LOL!

Sounds like a great time, Meg!