Thursday, June 01, 2006

Meme of 5

Alright Pat, you got me to play, but don't say I didn't warn you!

5 things in my fridge: The first things I see when I open the door are - moldy green beans, the biggest container of Country Crock my husband could possibly find on this planet, milk, multiple kinds of cheese, a bread drawer full of bags containing one roll or one tortilla or one bun or one slice of bread.

5 items in my closet: Make-up to hide dark circles and make me not look deathly ill, my husband's uniforms, various clothes left over from my working days that I somehow can't get rid of, shoes for fancy clothes I never wear, toys we're hiding from the kids for various reasons.

5 items in my purse: Hahahahahaha! I love how you termed it "my" purse! I have four teddy grahams and assorted teddy graham limbs, Emma's sunglasses, Kleenex, Sesame Street bandaids, and an empty juice cup (not mine).

5 items in my car: Two full-size Magna-Doodles (the two car-sized ones are in the house, go figure), 5 million kid CDs and a dozen adult CDs with dust on them, my cat-eye sunglasses, Emma's school ID that we no longer need, and a tarp. What?

5 people to tag: I'm so not subjecting anyone else to this horror!! However, anyone that chooses to may do it, and let me know so I can come laugh at your messes!

9 comments:

loonyhiker said...

This was so great! I couldn't stop laughing! Thanks for sharing!!

Tink said...

LOL. How interesting that what people with small children will carry around with them.

faery-wings said...

ROTFL!
Gone are the days when your purse carried a lipstick and emery board.

Laura Lou said...

I can SO relate! I was at a cocktail party once when the kiddies were little and uncovered a potato in my purse. My little ones told me later they thought I "might need it". ???

Laura Lou said...

Also, I will take this on, too, so count me as one of your 5.

Stacey said...

I have acollection of bags with one piece of bread in them as well. Only mine are on top of my fridge instead of in it.

方大同Khalil said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

藍正龍Blue said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

小小彬 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享
尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,徵信公司,尋人,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社