Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Special Exposure Wednesday

See this little gnome in my yard? Isn't he cute? Shall I mention the fact that it was about 87 degrees when this picture was taken? Apparently, daddy's wool hat and dress tie go really well with too-small mittens when you're attempting to roast yourself.

I'm not positive, but I think the inspiration for this outfit came from one of the kids' favorite videos, Tiny Planets with Bing & Bong. There's one episode that takes place on the Planet of Nature and they help dress some little creatures that are freezing in the snow. I love, love, love these videos because each episode teaches a simple science lesson in a very cute and easy to grasp way. Both Emma and George enjoy watching and have learned from them.

Thank you to everyone who voted in the Special Exposure Model Search contest. George came in second to the adorable girl you see below. Congrats to Gabi!

5 Minutes for Special Needs

5 comments:

Frogs' mom said...

Too cute!

I remember Bing and Bong. Frog wasn't much into TV back when Diva was watching. I wonder what he'd make of them now - (other non-verbal role models) - I may have to check that out. :0)

gail said...

great pic! wow, i would die in the heat with all that on.

Anonymous said...

I.Am.Loving.This! Super cute kid with fashion.

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT! I love it when kids dress up! Fantastic! Thanks for sharing and thank you for the link- I'm going to check it out. :)

Anonymous said...

Great picture and thanks for the video recommendation!