Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Inspiration

I challenged my scrap blog friends to write about inspiration today. Then, my day got stressful and I never got around to doing my writing. So, I've been reading theirs for the last half hour or so. And I have found so much inspiration!

I have never been the type of girl to have many female friends. Maybe one or two close ones, but mostly, I hung out with the boys. They are way more fun! But being part of a primarily female on-line community through my hobby has allowed me to get to know so many wonderful women, without the games that women often (sadly) play when physically together too much. I truly feel that I have gained many close friends through this medium, and it amazes me.

I just wanted to publicly say thank you to all of them for their inspiration to me both artistically and personally.

Now I'm going to go back to being a couch potato with my husband for a while. See you tomorrow!

No comments: